PLEASE READ BEFORE ATTENDING YOUR FIRST CLASS BACK AT THE CENTRE.
OUR CENTRE HAS CARRIED OUT A THOROUGH COVID-19 RISK ASSESSMENT. THIS WILL CONTINUALLY BE REVIEWED. TO COMPLY WITH GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS AS WELL AS GUIDANCE SET OUT BY UK ACTIVE, EMD UK AND CIMSPA, A LARGE NUMBER OF MEASURES HAVE BEEN PUT IN PLACE TO ENSURE THE SAFETY OF OUR INSTRUCTORS, CLIENTS AND GENERAL PUBLIC, SO EXPECT THINGS TO BE A LITTLE DIFFERENT FOR A WHILE.
CHANGES TO EXPECT …….
ON ARRIVAL AND ENTRY:
– Come ready to workout
– Queue outside at 2m social distance in the car park (Or wait in your car) until your instructor calls you in for class. Please do not congregate outside in groups.
(Note: reception is not in use – no sitting or congregating allowed in here)
– On entry either use the hand sanitising gel (Sanitirex gel containing 70% alcohol by volume) or wash hands with soap and water (Note: you may bring your own hand sanitiser to use during classes)
INSIDE THE CENTRE:
– Maintain 2m social distancing at all times
– Workout areas are zoned – you must stay within your 2m X 2m zone for the class duration.
– Hand sanitising stations on every entry and exit points
– The entire site has had a full deep clean and frequent cleaning and disinfecting of all surfaces, flooring and touch points, such as door handles, push plates, light switches etc, will continue.
– All equipment must be cleaned after use. Cleaning stations are located in every studio. Equipment must not be shared.
(Note: please bring your own equipment to use if you have it e.g. boxing gloves, toning sticks, yoga mats etc.)
– Queue at 2m distance for toilets (1 out 1 in)
– Face coverings are not required to be worn during classes – you may wish to wear one in enclosed space such as toilets and corridors
– Remember to catch coughs/sneezes in tissues and dispose of immediately – tissues and extra waste disposal bins are located in every studio
– Expect fans & air con units to be on with doors propped open and windows open to improve ventilation and air flow.
STUDIOS, CLASSES & BUILDING CAPACITY:
– Class numbers are limited and there is a limit of clients in the building at any one time. The timetable has been planned to take this into account.
– Main Studio capacity is between 9 and 14, dependent on class type + 1 coach
– Spin room has been fitted with Perspex screens between every bike – capacity is 6 people + coach.
– Studio 2 has been converted into a second spin room – capacity 6 people + coach.
– Capacity numbers in the entire centre, based on building square footage, is 26. No more than this can be in the Centre at any one time.
– Classes will be staggered with a minimum of a 10-minute window between classes to allow time for wiping down equipment and surfaces.
– The format of many classes will be changed to ensure you stay within your own zone.
– Regarding classes such as Muay Thai Boxing/Powergirlz/Spin & Box/Box HIIT – Bagwork and Padwork (Phase 1) is allowed. Sparring is not yet allowed. Protective measures such as wearing PPE (mask and disposable gloves) when holding equipment (i.e. pads) is in place.
– Expect music levels to be a bit lower than normal to avoid people having to shout/raise their voices. Coaches will wear head mics whenever possible.
– There will be a NEW INDOOR CLASS TIMETABLE.
– One-way flow exiting system in place in main studio
– Hand sanitise on exit
– Please do not group socialise after class.
BOOKING SYSTEM & PAYMENTS:
– All classes must be booked and paid for in advance to secure your place. This is so we can control class numbers and adhere to social distancing. You can no longer just turn up. All payments are non-refundable.
– To book, please contact your class coach direct (the class timetable indicates which coach and their mobile number to text).
– Contactless payments for all indoor classes via bank transfer
(note: back to back double class price discounts will not be possible until full class capacity can resume; Zumba loyalty stamp cards cannot be accepted until full class capacity can resume.)
– There will be a slight price increase to most classes by about 50p due to such limited numbers, operating at 1/3 of our usual capacity.
SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19 & NHS TRACK AND TRACE:
– You will not be allowed entry into the Centre if you arrive displaying signs of being unwell or symptoms of COVID-19 – a new continuous cough, a high temperature or a loss/change of taste and smell. You will be sent home.
– To assist the NHS Test & Trace service, a temporary record (name/contact tel no/class date/time of entry & exit) of every client and visitor will be kept for 21 days, in case requested by the NHS if needed. This will be done as part of the class booking system and register at the start of each class.
OTHER POINTS TO NOTE:
– There is CLEAR SIGNAGE throughout the building reminding everyone what to do.
– No spectators are allowed.
There will be an Indoor AND Outdoor class timetable offering a wide selection of classes.
PLUS… SOME VERY EXCITING BRAND NEW CLASSES HAVE BEEN ADDED TOO!
OUR ONLINE VIMEO ON DEMAND CLASSES WILL ALSO CONTINUE BEING AVAILABLE ALL YEAR ROUND AT: