Get a full body workout with this class. It is a 30 minute Spinning class and 30 minute Toning class. The toning class comprises a mix of bodyweight exercises, resistance work using barbells, dumbbells, plates and medicine balls plus core and abdominal work. Get your cardio, strength and body conditioning work done in one class!!
Suitable for both beginners and advanced.
Some of the Benefits of Indoor Cycling (Spinning):
* Burns many calories in a short space of time;
* Increased cardio endurance;
* Relieves stress;
* Builds muscle tone;
* Low impact exercise;
* Reduced risk of injury.
Some of the Benefits of Bodyweight Exercises & Resistance Work:
* You will lose body fat – as your lean muscle increases so does your resting metabolism, and you burn more calories all day long;
* You will gain strength without bulk develop muscle tone and definition;
* You decrease your risk of osteoporosis;
* you will improved your athletic performance;
* You will be physically stronger;
* You will reduce your risk of injury, back pain & arthritis – strength training not only builds stronger muscles, but also builds stronger connective tissues and increases joint stability. This acts as reinforcement for the joints and helps prevent injury;
* You will reduce your risk of heart disease – weight training can improve cardiovascular health in several ways, including lowering LDL (“bad”) cholesterol, increasing HDL (“good”) cholesterol and lowering blood pressure;
* You will reduce your risk of diabetes – weight training may improve the way the body processes sugar, which may reduce the risk of diabetes;
* Improves your mood and fights depression.
Some of the Benefits of Core/Abdominal Exercises:
* Improves your balance and stability;
* A strong core prevents lower-back pain;
* Improves your posture;
* Improves flexibility;
* Improved respiration and lung capacity.
BOOKING REQUIRED – PLEASE BOOK VIA OUR ONLINE BOOKING SYSTEM
Please read our Booking, Cancellation & Waiting List Policies below before booking a class.
Coach – Vicky Lakin
Tel: 07702 904668
Booking, Cancellation & Waiting List Policies
The indoor cycling classes have limited equipment. Please note you must be aged 18 or over to attend one of these classes. Please try and arrive 5 – 10 minutes before your class start time to provide sufficient time to set up your bike so classes can start on time. You can book a place on the classes up to 6 days in advance. Bookings are on a first come first serve basis. Prepayment is required when booking to secure your place. Payment is via Paypal or Card if you select the ‘Checkout as Guest’ option. If a class is fully booked, you can request to be placed on the waiting list. If waiting lists become extensive we shall look at adding more classes to our timetable. If for any reason a class has to be cancelled due to instructor illness or any other unforeseen circumstances, you will be notified and fully refunded.
You may cancel a class 24 hours or more before the scheduled class to guarantee a full refund. This gives us the opportunity to offer your place to someone else. To cancel a class, please text Vicky on 07702 904668 specifying which session you wish to cancel and you will be issued a full refund. If you find you cannot attend a class within less than the 24 hour window, please text Vicky on the above number and we will refer to our waiting lists. A refund within this time period will only be issued if we manage to fill your space, otherwise your prepayment will stand as if you had consumed the class. We aren’t trying to punish anyone; we are just trying to make it fair for everyone that wants to attend a class. So please provide us with as much advanced warning as possible so that other clients can attend.
If you find a class is fully booked you may go on a waiting list by texting Vicky on 07702 904668. We will then notify you by text if we have any cancellations and a spot becomes available. Please acknowledge receipt of our text as soon as possible, letting us know you are still able to attend. People on the waiting list are moved up in line on the list. If you are no longer able to take the class, please contact us to request being removed from the waiting list.